Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Fun

So Besty is blogstress extraordinaire.  She's homes all of 3 hours and already she posts.  I guess I'm just a slacker.   Amir said he missed me and I took too many pictures.  What can I say, I have a very photogenic family and I had to try out my new toy.


Apparently the road in front of grandma's house was the place to be.  Grandpa was in the road, Sean was in the road, Matthew was in the road, I was in the road.  The only thing not in the road was cars.  (Not entirely accurate.  Two tractors and a pickup went by)




This was just so precious
Dirt is the greatest toy EVER!








































The nest stop on my adventure was Washington.  I meant to go to Portland, but plans got changed a little.
The following pics are just because I told Amy I was putting them on my blog for posterity.
What is it with this family and tongues?






And now for something completely different......................




As you can see, my family is clinically insane.  Besty's mother-in-law has the coolest sign above her door "Remember, as far as anyone knows we're a nice normal family".
Later my peeps.  

4 comments:

  1. OK, so I love that you're posting and all, but I have to remind you to use the spell-check feature. Do it, seriously. And spell my name right. That is all.

    Except, why does Natalie dearest have such a large saw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spell check is for SUCKERS!! :P
    Natalie dearest was helping to trim a bush in the backyard. Trust me, the saw was less scary than the clippers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were in WA and didn't stop by? :( Looks like you've been having fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sad i didnt see ya molly BUT soon, real soon!

    ReplyDelete