Friday, April 5, 2013

Something Fishy in Iran



Just so you know, I have not abandoned my blog.  I have been working extra shifts and am very tired.  This is nothing new.  My mother says ninety percent of the work in this world gets done by very tired women.  That's why my grandpa says there is no such thing as a bad nap :)  Some naps are better than others, of course. Isn't it the British royal family that says never miss an opportunity to sit down or go to the bathroom?  I would add, never miss and opportunity for a nap.  Seriously.
Do I have more Iran stories and pictures?  Of course I do!  Do you even need to ask?
We are going on to Mohsen's fish.  Don't ask me what kind of fish because I have no idea.  Fish for eating.  Does that help?  Mohsen has a small plot of land on a little river outside Kangavar.  On it he has little fish ponds. He buys the baby fish.  His workers feeds the fish. He then takes the fish and sells them.  (It's not that complicated people.)
There is a little hut where the workers sit.  It's one room.  Propane heat.  No bathroom.  But a T.V. and satellite.  I love it!!  No matter how humble, everyone has a T.V.
The workers made us delicious fresh fish for lunch.  Yummy.  Lots of bones though.
Sitting around the heater.
The TV is in the corner behind me.





1 comment:

  1. That's where Ken needs to fish - then he'd be sure to catch one ;)

    ReplyDelete