Monday, December 23, 2013

Long time no blog

I have been promising to blog, but have not had the time.  As to why I have not had time..I went back to school.  Why?  Figured I might as well.  Amir and I should finish around the same time.  Make a nice shift in my job; new field, new people to annoy.
And since it seems I failed to mention to my mother- I learned to ride a motorcycle too.  Amir started riding to save on gas. School and work makes for a loooong commute.  I thought, since I'm starting school, I should get a scooter. Something small I can use just for school.  I asked Amir and he said, why don't you learn to ride a motorcycle?  He kept pushing.  I had NO desire to learn.  Yeah.  He had ulterior motives; he wanted a new bike.  Bigger motor, more power.  Sneaky husband!
So you get a video of my...third time on a bike.  Don't laugh.  I had never even shifted out of 2nd gear!  It was way scary at first. But I am getting better.  Traffic is a nightmare, but I'm a ridiculously cautious driver.


Have been having fun with our little puppy.  We took her to a park and Amir found this rope in a tree.  Not being one to pass up a good rope, he tried it out.

This was not his first swing.  The others were a a little more graceful.


1 comment: