Friday, November 2, 2018

Big changes-no blogging. Sorry

I haven't blogged in 3 years.  Oops.  Life happens.

So we are now in Pueblo, Colorado. We own a landscape company. We have a new house. It is a full acre.  Lots of room for Amir's business and Amir's animals. We have 10 geese (different breeds), 8 turkeys (Broad Breasted White), 7 quail (Cortunix), 9 laying chickens (Rhode Island Reds. We got a rooster from the neighbor-thanks neighbor!), 2 adult Broilers, 10 new baby Broilers, and 10 baby ducks (Peking). And 2 dogs.

Without further ado... the pictures.

Front of the house.  First entrance.  I love, love, love the tree!
Also front of house.  Second entrance. You can see the edge of the garage to the right.   
This is a Google view.  The house and garage are on the left.  Shop is behind/ to the right of the garage. Like I said- lots of room.  (Creepy little shed at the top there is being removed.)
Before photo of kitchen. It was very dark and making me sad.  It needed to be brightened up. It will eventually have new light fixtures to help too.  I had to go quick and cheap on this project. 
I think I did well-thank you very much.  It makes me infinitely happy. 
(The new fridge was not on purpose.  The old one died, so needs must.)
Close up of pulls.  There are about 8 different designs in this set.
  They are colorful and bright and fill me with joy.
"Tiles" to add color.  They're actually vinyl stickers.
More joyful color.
The bird crew. Chickens and turkeys and geese. Oh my!
The birds enjoying the back lot.  Pear tree on the left.  Peach tree on the right. 
Walnut tree in the middle.


Harley-by a pear tree.
(Harley is the small dog on the bottom-ish left)
New little duckies.
Felfel with an orange.  He thought it was a ball.
He has a ball obsession.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you the other day - I miss our girl's nights! Glad to know you are doing well. Love the handles in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for pictures! :) I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete