Sunday, June 17, 2012

For Amy

So this is for my sister.  Some background.  I wanted fresh herbs and bought a little pot to grow them in.  The plants outside are mad I think.  I have panted the cilantro twice, and it is now growing ( a little. We'll see if they survive.)  I have planted the basil three times and it has yet to grow.
Now the pot inside has gone crazy.  I think it is because it lives in the office with Amir.  Plants like Amir.  They grow for him. I think that is why the plants outside are unhappy.  They are not with Amir.  I would be unhappy if I was not with Amir, so I sympathize with the plants.
That is a 12 inch ruler to give a little perspective on the size of the plants.
Like I said, they are very happy (and tasty).


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. I would love to use some of your fresh basil for a meal I'm cooking next week.

    ReplyDelete